SPARK can offer the following services to schools:
- Developmental screening and recommendations for children pre-prep and primary school age
- Individual allied health assessment and intervention services
- Group programs for children and their families at the child’s school. Programs vary and can be tailored to meet the needs of the school and the child.
- Education sessions and workshops for parents at the school
- Professional development for staff
- Big Day Out
- Case conferencing at the school for children who are being seen by a WMHHS paediatrician through our service
Cost for services are dependent on the type of service and location of the service being delivered.
Payment options include:
- full fee payment (client funded)
- full fee payment (school funded)
- subsidised fees through Medicare plans
We are more than happy to look at delivery and funding options with you to assist you to help support your students and their families and your staff.